Monday, December 16, 2013

SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn Presentation Given at Vermont PASS SQL Server User Group Last Week

This past Wednesday evening, 11th Dec, I braved the snowy roads down from Montreal to Winooski (Burlington area) to join a very friendly crowd at MyWebGrocer and presented all I know about AlwaysOn for the Vermont Professional Association for SQL Server, run by Roman Rehak.
I shall be placing an AlwaysOn script shortly, once I have cleaned up the code - however for those who were there, Roman Rehak was provided with all the files to redistribute also.
If the presentation link is blocked for you, please try this one on LinkedIn's server http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=2308075&trk=wvmp-profile (see right after summary).
Thanks again to Roman and especially My Web Grocer for sharing its amazing work space with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment